Sir/Mam, please clear by little basic doubt plz I asked this Q earlier also but not get a satisfactory answer .plz ....plz....plz....its a humble request to solve it as I completely dependent on askiitian.Can you please explain me how to solve circuit diagram of electrostatic or electricity involving earthing .In case 1 why we can't solve it with the given equation(see attachment) while in electricity we can solve it writing the equation(as it was written in attachment).Please help me with this I am in big confusion please clear my doubt.plz

Sir/Mam, please clear by little basic doubt plz I asked this Q earlier also but not get a satisfactory answer .plz ....plz....plz....its a humble request to solve it as I completely dependent on askiitian.Can you please explain me how to solve circuit diagram of electrostatic or electricity involving earthing .In case 1 why we can't solve it with the given equation(see attachment) while in electricity we can solve it writing the equation(as it was written in attachment).Please help me with this I am in big confusion please clear my doubt.plz

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

harshin nechooli
121 Points
5 years ago
Actually here the concept is wherever it is earthed me take it as zero potential then in your question you can say that those capacitors and resistors in parallel connection with the battery and earthing this both of your equations are angry but you are in confusion because resistors in your circuit add up to 6 does you get the same current in both line but your capacitancevarry thus your charge varied        only basic concept is of zero potential an parallel and series combination

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free