Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem? What must be the correct approach , process of arranging concepts and formulae , intermingling of various concepts and finally application ? Its better to know late than never to know.Please describe the process in a way easy to understand. I enjoy Physics but solving it is difficult.I want to overcome this disability and play with it in my furthur studies.Can I choose EEE,ECE,Mechanical,etc .Should I revise JEE syll once again?Please answer patiently.Brother/Sister your suggestions are valuable

Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem? What must be the correct approach , process of arranging concepts and formulae , intermingling of various concepts and finally application ? Its better to know late than never to know.Please describe the process in a way easy to understand. I enjoy Physics but solving it is difficult.I want to overcome this disability and play with it in my furthur studies.Can I choose EEE,ECE,Mechanical,etc .Should I revise JEE syll once again?Please answer patiently.Brother/Sister your suggestions are valuable

Grade:12

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Please focus on basics and also try to solve questions in which many concepts are involved at once.
You can check our self study material also on our website once here is the link

http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx?utm_source=promo_on_site&utm_medium=navigation&utm_campaign=ecom&utm_term=plain&utm_content=null

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free