plzz give detailed info about mathematics and computing engg and wht are its future scopes

plzz give detailed info about mathematics and computing engg and wht are its future scopes

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
10 years ago
The study of mathematics is quite important both, at the basic level (taught at universities) and in its applied form (taught at engineering colleges). I believe basic science such as mathematical science can be thought as the bread you eat for breakfast, and technology as the butter you spread over it. You can’t depend solely on butter without having bread.
Wherever you go, whether it is economics or consultancy or computer science, mathematics is necessary for the execution of plans. In industry too, in order to compute inventory lapses, mathematical sciences play a very important role

Computer Engineering is an excellent choice for a career. Make sure you are strong in mathematics and science.

There two basic options you need to address, which is not pressing until you reach your 2nd year. You need to commit to either the "hardware" area or the "software" area. Regardless of your choice you will get exposed to both areas. Load up as much as you can on understanding the hardware.

I might point out "computer science", normally taught in the "College of Engineering", only encompasses the software area and you will find non-engineering students in this field also.

Personally I believe the future in anything to do with computers is bright and those with an engineering background have an advantage. Depending on the economy when you graduate, you should have a much better chance of finding a job than others.

Best of luck on your future.
Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIITians faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free