My daughter is studying IX standard in cbse. Q1) Is the RMO is one exam (i.e. one standard question paper across IX to XII standards or will it differ for each grade ? Q2) If it is one standard question paper for IX to XII then how come a Olympiad Body / board is expecting a IX std student to study up to XII std portion and clear the exams? Q3) is there is any place I can able to see the results of RMO / INMO etc and know how much IX std students has passed this ? Seems to be ridiculous approach. kindly share the in depth details. Thanks.

My daughter is studying IX standard in cbse. Q1) Is the RMO is one exam (i.e. one standard question paper across IX to XII standards or will it differ for each grade ? Q2) If it is one standard question paper for IX to XII then how come a Olympiad Body / board is expecting a IX std student to study up to XII std portion and clear the exams? Q3) is there is any place I can able to see the results of RMO / INMO etc and know how much IX std students has passed this ? Seems to be ridiculous approach. kindly share the in depth details. Thanks.

Grade:

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Ans 1=It will be same for all grade.
Ans 2=Its a prestigious exam they expect students with extremely high interest in maths.
Ans 3=No, until they announce. In Delhi IIT Delhi does that.
Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free