I want to know that, currently I am in 12th std science and I want to know that it’s ok to say all of my Friends /classmates that I had completed all the syllabus and I have Prepared for exam. I didn’t understand why my friends /classmates say that’s I didn’t started my studies didn’t completed syllabus’’ even if they had completed the syllabus. I didn’t understand why they are telling lies to me and everyone .tell me the reason as soon as possible.

I want to know that, currently I am in 12th std science and I want to know that it’s ok to say all of my Friends /classmates that I had completed all the syllabus and I have Prepared for exam. I didn’t understand why my friends /classmates say that’s I didn’t started my studies didn’t completed syllabus’’ even if they had completed the syllabus. I didn’t understand why they are telling lies to me and everyone .tell me the reason as soon as possible.

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI XAVIER
THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR IS. NO ONE EXPECT YOUR PARENTS AND TEACHERS WANT THAT YOU SUCCEED MORE AS COMPARED TO THEM IN LIFE. EVERYBODY WANTS TO SEE HIS OWN PROGRESS AND ALWAYS JEALOUS FROM OTHERS. THIS IS A NATURAL THING.
      ACCORDING TO ME DEAR FRIEND, THOSE WHOM YOU ARE CALLING FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY NOT YOUR TRUE FRIENDS. SO ONLY CONSIDER THEM AS YOUR CLASSMATES. NEVER SPEAK LIE TO SOMEONE. TELL THEM ONLY WHAT YOU AVE COMPLETED. MATTER YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND NEVER TAKE SUGGESTIONS OF SUCH PEOPLE. REMEMBER
“PEOPLE CAN RAIN ON YOUR PARADE BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOUR SUN “
TANKS:}

xavier
37 Points
7 years ago
@SAHIL ,CAN YOU TELL ME
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF “PEOPLE CAN RAIN ON YOUR PARADE BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOUR SUN “
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
that naturally happens . beacuse the thing is they are thinking that if they will tell u that they completed the syllabus , then u will do hard work and can have a chance of going ahead than them . 
so, they donot want to see your progress . 
BUT , i think that does not matter much in your studies . beacuse study should be totally personal what i thought , if u will study properly and get good marks , then you will enjoy the benifit , noone else will take that from you . 
and you can use your good friend for the batch discussion purpose who tells that they have completed their syllabus . 
SO, STOP THINKING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE AND DO HARD WORK . 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Oh dear, it is a famous proverb that,”“PEOPLE CAN RAIN ON YOUR PARADE BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOUR SUN “ where i mean parade is related with your performance and sun is related with your development
directly saying, i mean people jealous of you and does not want to see your development
i hope you are clear now
thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free