I study for long hours day and night but during in exam ,my performance is like an average student?what could possibly wrong with me?what is the solution?

I study for long hours day and night but during in exam ,my performance is like an average student?what could possibly wrong with me?what is the solution?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
actually hard work is not the key to sucess , hardwork alongwith smartwork is required for the sucess . 
if u read whole day and night and end up forgetting everything in the exam day , they that study donot have any meaning. 
so, i think that might happens with you , u knows all the things but not able to express the things correctly in the exam paper . 
if thats the problem , then i could say after study do some ques and check how fairly u can represent that . 
and also keep revisiing at every wekends as these will help u to remember the concept for longrun . 
and the 2nd thing – donot try to even cram anything , this will make u confsed while writting answer in the paper . 
and the 3rd  thing – suppose u have studied 3 hrs tday , then after that just take a pen and paper and try to note down the summary or main point of what u have studied . otherwise everything will be went in vain and u will end up forgetting 50 percent thing after 2 days . 
TRY THESE THING AND SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free