How to get grip over calculus as soon as possible. The Application of Integral and Application of Derivatives are bit difficult for me. Please me approach to be expert at calculus.

How to get grip over calculus as soon as possible. The Application of Integral and Application of Derivatives are bit difficult for me. Please me approach to be expert at calculus. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas , 
at first everyone do felt that , even i am completely frustrated when i frst saw the continuity and diffrentiability chapter . 
so, the following strategy will for sure help u 
1- frst of all check the formula and recap , – LIMIT AND DERIVATIVES chapter from class 11th . 
2- after that read trigonometry chap pf class 12 ( probably ch2 ) with full cencentration and make sure u master at that . 
3- after that start continuity , with order , like first ncert , then exempler , and then RDS / ALL IN ONE . 
4- if u stuck at any problem , dnt give up , frst study theory from ncert , do 2-3 solved example , and then approach to exercise . 
5- slowly slowly u will understand the whole calculus , dnt worry . 
6- in board exam , application of integral , and diff equation are completely from ncert . so, practice miscellenous very carefully . 
7- AREA UNDER CURVE – THIS IS ATMOST IMP TOPICS , SO, DNT LEAVE THAT , 
8- dnt forget any trigo formula , they will create confusion , and pay full attention in class as they will do ques . 
after 8-10 days u will learn all the things , 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free