Hi there ,I`m currently giving my 12th board exams . I`ve really not studied for the entire 2 years except maths . My maths is just OK. My physics is not so good and my chemistry is the worst. I really wish that I get at least 75 in chemistry so that I`ll be eligible for admission in NITs or IITs. Now I really regret , not studying for 2 years. But now nothing can be done about that. I`ve got one month left till the jee mains from the date when boards are over. Whatever maybe the scenario I just want to give my best at any cost. I primarily need help for chemistry and then for physics. My concepts are weak . How should I study so that I can make my concepts strong ? In what sequence should i study the chapters ? Is it OK if I study if I study only from the NCERT books ? Are they sufficient ? Or should I study from askiitians site completely neglecting the ncert book ? Or should I study in a mix n match pattern ? How do I do that ? What chapters should I focus on more ? What should be my approach ?I know that`s a lot of questions. Anything that would be helpful . I really want to give my best . :)

Hi there ,I`m currently giving my 12th board exams . I`ve really not studied for the entire 2 years except maths . My maths is just OK. My physics is not so good and my chemistry is the worst. I really wish that I get at least 75 in chemistry so that I`ll be eligible for admission in NITs or IITs. Now I really regret , not studying for 2 years. But now nothing can be done about that. I`ve got one month left till the jee mains from the date when boards are over. Whatever maybe the scenario I just want to give my best at any cost. I primarily need help for chemistry and then for physics. My concepts are weak . How should I study so that I can make my concepts strong ? In what sequence should i study the chapters ? Is it OK if I study if I study only from the NCERT books ? Are they sufficient ? Or should I study from askiitians site completely neglecting the ncert book ? Or should I study in a mix n match pattern ? How do I do that ? What chapters should I focus on more ? What should be my approach ?I know that`s a lot of questions. Anything that would be helpful . I really want to give my best . :)

Grade:12

1 Answers

xavier
37 Points
6 years ago
First and very important is to Take A right Diet/Right Food. Because the food affects our brain which affects our mood. A lot of time we may sometimes see our self-telling I am not in the mood to study... 
5 Harmful Effects of Junk Food
1. It can cause memory and learning problems
 eating junk food for just five days regularly can deteriorate your memory. This probably stems from the fact that a poor or toxic diet can cause certain chemical reactions that lead to inflammation in the hippocampus area of the brain which is associated with memory and special recognition.
Diets that are high in sugar and fat can suppress the activity of a brain peptide called BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) that helps with learning and memory formation. Moreover, the brain contains synapses which are responsible for learning and memory. Eating too many calories can interfere with the healthy production and functioning of these synapses.
2.Increases the risk of dementia
Insulin is produced in the brain where it helps in carrying signals between nerve cells and forming memories.with higher levels of insulin, the brain stops responding to this hormone and become resistant to it. This can restrict our ability to think, recall or create memories, thus increasing the risk of dementia.
3. the habit of overeating can be similar to drug addiction to an extent that relying on junk foods may activate the pleasure centers of the brain greater than receiving drugs. 
4.It can cause chemical changes that can lead to depression
5.It can cause uncontrollable cravings.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free