Hi ...I am preparing for iit jee and I have completed my 11 th in hyderabad and I got some less marks in intermediate examination so I am writing again ...as improvement exams ......but in all this I got delink with and now I am in huge depression that I have only 8- 9 months in hand and I have to finish whole iit portion .....please tell me and help me to come out of this depression .....and tell me that will it be possible to complete whole iit portion in 8 months means 11 th topic I have read but not got perfection and again 12th topic I have to do .....pls help me .....pls ..,waiting for helpful reply

Hi ...I am preparing for iit jee and I have completed my 11 th in hyderabad and I got some less marks in intermediate examination so I am writing again ...as improvement exams ......but in all this I got delink with and now I am in huge depression that I have only 8- 9 months in hand and I have to finish whole iit portion .....please tell me and help me to come out of this depression .....and tell me that will it be possible to complete whole iit portion in 8 months means 11 th topic I have read but not got perfection and again 12th topic I have to do .....pls help me .....pls ..,waiting for helpful reply

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

Just chill out first.. Dont worry and look at the positive side of the coin.

You can just revise the formulas/ short cut and basics only that is enough for IIT JEE.
Also dont forget to solve previous year IIT JEE questions.

Thanks
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
Don’t worry., worrying won’t solve anything. Eveverything you have done would be of no value if you don’t revise. so revision is the key here. Also don’t worry about the syllabus., just give your 100% and leave rest to the god. Kepp a positive mental attitude and you’ll do fine.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free