Hello, I am Shubham Pitroda...I am studying in ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE.....I have cleared 11 th and I am moving to 12 th ….. So I want to know that Is there any plan for Revising 11th by continuing 12th..... If yes So tell me the PLAN...and It is necessary to REVISE THE CONCEPT WHICH I HAVE DONE EARLIER OR THE QUESTION WHICH I HAVE DONE EARLIER OR I SHOULD PREFER MORE NEW QUESTIONS..... Plz, Answer my Question ASAP....

Hello,
I am Shubham Pitroda...I am studying in ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE.....I have cleared 11th and I am moving to 12th …..

So I want to know that Is there any plan for Revising 11th by continuing 12th..... If yes So tell me the PLAN...and It is necessary to REVISE THE CONCEPT WHICH I HAVE DONE EARLIER OR THE QUESTION WHICH I HAVE DONE EARLIER OR I SHOULD PREFER MORE NEW QUESTIONS.....

Plz, Answer my Question ASAP....  

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nilesh Sharma
32 Points
7 years ago
Listen shubham if you want to keep up your 11th and continue to progress in twelfth you can practice questions from a book called `disha` it has IIT level questions from previous 33 yearsI recommend this to you,whenever you have time try to solve questions chapter wise.Regards and best of luck for your venture
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear subham 
yes , revision u have to do anyhow , without revision u will forget what u learnt earlier . 
so, at every 4-5 days u have to revise the whole content , 
and revision u have to in the following manner , 
1- frst of all make short notes of every chapter 
2- take out the formula and reaction booklet , just go thorugh it , 
3- then take last 15 years paper of that chapter and practice that 
4- once u completed that , u can proceed with mock test . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free