Best books for isi entrance exam. I need a single book which covers full syllabus of the exam. Please reply me soon .

Best books for isi entrance exam. I need a single book which covers full syllabus of the exam.
Please reply me soon .

Grade:12

1 Answers

sneha singh
33 Points
10 years ago
Modern Geometry by M. A. Durrel Plane Trigonometry by S. L. Loney Geometry Revisited by H. S. M. Coxeter Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Introduction to the Theory of Numbers by I. Niven and H. S. Zuckerman Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron Higher Algebra, by S. Barnard and J.M. Child Mathematical Problems With Elementary Solutions by A. M. Yaglom Modern Geometry by M. A. Durrel Plane Trigonometry by S. L. Loney Geometry Revisited by H. S. M. Coxeter Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Introduction to the Theory of Numbers by I. Niven and H. S. Zuckerman Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron Higher Algebra, by S. Barnard and J.M. Child Mathematical Problems With Elementary Solutions by A. M. Yaglom

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free