hai sir..., I need some help in probability... how 2 solve problems in this chapter.. pls help me sir...

hai sir...,

I need some help in probability... how 2 solve problems in this chapter.. pls help me sir...

Grade:

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi
31 Points
14 years ago

Dear Maniteja,

Probability is just an extension of Permutation & Combination theory you'd studied in class 11th. To excel in probability, I suggest you to first get a good hold on P&C concepts & problems. Once you do this, probability is just an application of the same.

Probability involves a little logical thinking. If practised properly with ample number of problems (solved & unsolved), there shouldn't be any problem in doing the question correct in the examination.

So, first study permutation & combination. Then start with easiest of problems of Probability. After you're done with this, you can try a little harder ones. If you find difficulty, see the solutions or post the questions here.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

HIMANSHU GEED

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free