dear sir/madam, when i was going through the wave motion chapter i came across the fact that the electromagnetic waves originate when there is an interaction between the mutualyy perpendiculur electical and magnetic field.This was interesting but nothing more than this sentence was given in my book.I would feel glad for having more infromation on this topic. One more question that arosed in my mind was that as light is also a electromagnetic wave and would originate through same phenomenon. But still we are able to get light from a ordinary candle which neither has an electrical or magnetic field associated with it. Thanking you, aviral tripathi.

dear sir/madam,

when i was going through the wave motion chapter i came across the fact that the electromagnetic waves originate when there is an interaction between the mutualyy perpendiculur electical and magnetic field.This was interesting but nothing more than this sentence was given in my book.I would feel glad for having more infromation on this topic.

One more question that arosed in my mind was that as light is also a electromagnetic wave and would originate through same phenomenon. But still we are able to get  light from a ordinary candle which neither has an electrical or magnetic field associated with it.

Thanking you,

aviral tripathi.

Grade:12

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free