Sir, I have passed my CBSE +2 Board Exams this year itself with an aggregate of 65% in Science Stream. I’m in a really complicated situation and in desperate need of your help. Actually, I was all set to appear for my +2 board exams last year i.e. in 2011, but was unable to do so because of malaria. Since I was clearly ineligible, I also did not sit for AIEEE and IITJEE 2011 exams which I had resistered for, and had also recieved the admit cards. I was depressed for months, lost concentration on studies. Subsequently, I managed to score only 65% in boards. This year also my dad registered for IITJEE and AIEEE 2012, also recieved the admit cards. But I appeared only for the AIEEE exam, did not sit for the IITJEE exam because I knew I did not stand a chance. I got only 39 marks in AIEEE. Engineering is my lifelong dream.To become a good engineer I need a good college , but because of my grades I’m not getting any good college and also my parents cannot afford huge sums of money required for private institutions. So, I have decided to appear for engg. entrance exams next year and this time I’m determined to give my best shot. Sir, my question is AM I ELIGIBLE FOR JEE/ISEET 2013 ? I’m also ready to appear for CBSE Improvement exams if required. Since. I had registered for AIEEE/IITJEE in 2011, will it be calculated as an attempt? Please help me out sir.

Sir, I have passed my CBSE +2 Board Exams this year itself with an aggregate of 65% in Science Stream. I’m in a really complicated situation and in desperate need of your help.

Actually, I was all set to appear for my +2 board exams last year i.e. in 2011, but was unable to do so because of malaria. Since I was clearly ineligible, I also did not sit for AIEEE and IITJEE 2011 exams which I had resistered for, and had also recieved the admit cards. I was depressed for months, lost concentration on studies. Subsequently, I managed to score only 65% in boards. This year also my dad registered for IITJEE and AIEEE 2012, also recieved the admit cards. But I appeared only for the AIEEE exam, did not sit for the IITJEE exam because I knew I did not stand a chance.  I got only 39 marks in AIEEE.  Engineering is my lifelong dream.To become a good engineer I need a good college , but because of my grades I’m not getting any good college and also my parents cannot afford huge sums of money required for private institutions. So, I have decided to appear for engg. entrance exams next year and this time I’m determined to give my best shot.

Sir, my question is AM I ELIGIBLE FOR JEE/ISEET 2013? I’m also ready to appear for  CBSE Improvement exams if required. Since. I had registered for AIEEE/IITJEE in 2011, will it be calculated as an attempt? Please help me out sir.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SHWETA ANURUPA
33 Points
11 years ago

since you havent appeared for the exams earlier on 2011.. i guess they might give u another chance in 2013.. but you must be knowing about the changed entrance pattern...unfortunately acording to that ..ull be unable to sit for iit jee exam..but u can sit fo aieee exam...so BEST OF LUCK!!! theyll only allow top 20 percentile scorers of cbse board to sit for iit and the % cut off may be 90+%...

SAYANTAN SINHA
34 Points
11 years ago

If you give improvement exam then try to score 78% and above.Then you will be eligible for IIT-JEE.

Follow good books which you may know or can ask here and i am sure you will succed.

Best of Luck.:-)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free