hi this is ishita from ranchi(jharkhand).. i have scored 138 in iit and a rank of 36000 in aieee...i am right now in a confusion whether to prepare another year or accept whatever i get...could u suggest the best college i can get ...i am a little tensed abt the new pattern of iit...my board reults were fine i scored 95.2 percent....pls suggest the best way out....

hi this is ishita from ranchi(jharkhand)..

i have scored 138 in iit and a rank of 36000 in aieee...i am right now in a confusion whether to prepare another year or accept whatever i get...could u suggest the best college i can get ...i am a little tensed abt the new pattern of iit...my board reults were fine i scored 95.2 percent....pls suggest the best way out....

Grade:

1 Answers

Mehak Sharma
16 Points
11 years ago

I think if your rank in aieee is good then you can take admission in very good colleges and you need not to drop one year but if you are only interested in IITs then yes,you have to drop one year. but the better option is to get admission this year because there is no garounty that after dropping one year you will surely get admission in IITs

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free