HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

Sir this is my last attemt of aieee.i am sure to get an nit .could i have a good career .

Sir this is my last attemt of aieee.i am sure to get an nit .could i have a good career .

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Lav Kumar Yadav,

I am really happy beause you have cracked the AIEEE in your last attempt and that you are securing a place in a NIT for sure.

It is really hard to carry the same momentum for two long years and the credit goes to you for having done this masterfully.

Now I believe that this would have given you ample confidence and boost to face lifes challenges and I want you to remember that the war does not end here . A battle has been won but the war still continues.

A career is what you make and not get so it is now you again in the spotlight to make yourself a career and this victory sure would take you a long way,I sincerely believe because I have been through this phase too and Yes it is amazing .

Go again with all that you have got and I believe "Nothing Succeds Like Success" .

My Wishes for your bright future ...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free