I want to know which would be better, Dual CSE or B.Tech EE. I have a preference for CSE. Pls help.

I want to know which would be better, Dual CSE or B.Tech EE. I have a preference for CSE. Pls help.

Grade:

3 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

take ee at kgp ...now a days theres a very slight difference in cse and ee and i would prefer you ee because you can get into a software corporation like MS,an electronics based organisation like intel and an electrical organisation like NTPC etc... and with cse you have the option of only software companies .... u will get to study all the basic subjects of cse during your ee course and you may verufy it on their website....so why waste 1 year if you can get same opportunities in 4 years....go for it and best of luck for your future endeavours....but try not to be book ridden in IIT try to be innovative there and stay ahead of your books and syllabus... as far as cse is concerned you will be taught c programming during your first year and i would advice you the following websites for you www.spoj.pl www.codechef.com www.topcoder.com if you will be regular through these you will be always better than your cse counterparts....

astha g
33 Points
11 years ago

Four Year Course is better. in Mumbai IIT Cut of for EE is above CS.

king arthur
37 Points
11 years ago

Why not try cs in other iits if you are interested !!..Anyway 4 yr would be good because you will have ample time to choose your mtech/ms specialization

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free