Sir, I need a person to guide me and suggest me a good time table. I leave for school at 7am and arrive back at 2 o'clock. I go for tutions from 6 pm to 7pm. And saturday an sunday are reserved for my coaching classes for IIT in ahemedabad. I live in dhrangadhra. Please suggest me a good time table.

Sir,

I need a person to guide me and suggest me a good time table.

I leave for school at 7am and arrive back at 2 o'clock.

I go for tutions from 6 pm to 7pm.

And saturday an sunday are reserved for my coaching classes for IIT in ahemedabad.

I live in dhrangadhra.

Please suggest me a good time table.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Maulik ,

You go school 7-2 Pm ....Then after  coming you can hv meal and can take rest for one hour ..And at 3' 0 to 5.30 Pm you jus don read nything new  jus revise the things that has been covered in school that day .... Alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time.

Then  after coming back from tutions, again revise wahtever is don your tuitions ...and thn u at 8. 30 or 9.00 whatever suits u ....start your studies..give atleast one hour to each subject .i.e Physics , chemistry and maths ...

Study as much as possible coz this is the peak time when u can make your base !!!

Jus follow this everyday ... i m sure u ll be able to score good..

Thanks and good luck !!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free