is it of worth to take nitkkr in place of ymca mechanical.will atmospher of nitkkr will be same as ymca as here almost all student are from haryana and they talk rudely as i am from delhi and i feel lonely and scared.

is it of worth to take nitkkr in place of ymca mechanical.will atmospher of nitkkr will be same as ymca as here almost all student are from haryana and they talk rudely as i am from delhi and i feel lonely and scared.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi Rajesh,

I will suggest NIT KKR only to you as it has far better placements as compared to YMCA… See Haryanvi seems to be rude but myself being from Haryana can say, persons are not too bad as u r thinking.. I assure you that you will enjoy  NIT in future. Give sometime to yourself also to adjust from Delhi culture to Haryana culture.
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult tounderstand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Experts

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free