MY NAME IS ADITYA SHARMA(OB CATEGORY) MY AIR IN AIEEE IS 110341 AND CATEGORY WISE 26142 WHEREAS STATE WISE RANK IS 16169 AND STATE WISE CATEGORY RANK IS 4205.I REGISTERED FOR AIEEE ONLINE COUNSELING BT I DID NOT GET ANY SEAT IN FOUR ROUNDS SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER CCB IS CONSIDERING THE RESERVATION FOR SPECIAL CATEGORY IN ADMISSION OR NOT?????ALSO WHAT IS HS(HOME STATE) QUOTA AND CAN I GET ADMISSION IN AIEEE THROUGH HS QUOTA OR NOT??????????

MY NAME IS ADITYA SHARMA(OB CATEGORY) MY AIR IN AIEEE IS 110341 AND CATEGORY WISE 26142 WHEREAS STATE WISE RANK IS 16169 AND STATE WISE CATEGORY RANK IS 4205.I REGISTERED FOR AIEEE ONLINE COUNSELING BT I DID NOT GET ANY SEAT IN FOUR ROUNDS SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER CCB IS CONSIDERING THE RESERVATION FOR SPECIAL CATEGORY IN ADMISSION OR NOT?????ALSO WHAT IS HS(HOME STATE) QUOTA AND CAN I GET ADMISSION IN AIEEE THROUGH HS QUOTA OR NOT??????????

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

HS quota seats are reserved seats for home state students in the home state NIT. But since ur state rank is not so good, i do not think u ll be able to get into NIT.

u can definitely try out the state colleges thru the state counselling fr the local colleges in the state that take admission thru AIEEE. The govt colleges are considering the reservation fr special category , bt the private institutions are nt bound to do so. Also , since some colleges still lack the infrastructure fr increasing the intake of students , some colleges have increase only few seats and will add the full quota from nxt yr.

yogesh garg
32 Points
13 years ago

aditya u will not get admission in any good college on thius rank i will sugest if u are intrested in science and u will crack iit jee then u should drop its beter to take admission in pdm college its have a good future in up coming so its ur choice...i will say drop one year see how much you are capable off cracking iit jee 2011...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free