Hey. I have about 3-4 months left for the IIT JEE exam. I have attended this coaching center and now the classes are over. Now here are my big problems: ------->I am not confident about myself.I have solved problems,from my tuition materials and other books,but I am still not confident. ------->I want to start studying each subject from scratch(I mean basics),but not very slowly.Is it too late to?I am afraid that I am not good at concepts. SO,what I want is some help on how to prepare,specifically for all the subjects. Physics:I am okay at this and am planning to start studying from HC Verma's books.Will it go fine? Can I do all the problems behind or just a few and pick some from other books. Chemistry :I am real bad at this.I am lost here.There is so much in inorganic and I don't know a thing. Maths:Quite the same.I am very bad at calculus and trigonometry.I need the concepts very badly. Here are the books I intend to use: ____HC Verma's Concpet of Physics ____Arihant physics books ____Arihant maths books with Tata McGraw Hill ____my notes and material for chem PLease help me here and tell me how to go about. Any comments?suggestions?thank You:))))))) So how do I start studying?

Hey.
I have about 3-4 months left for the IIT JEE exam.
I have attended this coaching center and now the classes are over.
Now here are my big problems:
------->I am not confident about myself.I have solved problems,from my tuition materials and other books,but I am still not confident.
------->I want to start studying each subject from scratch(I mean basics),but not very slowly.Is it too late to?I am afraid that I am not good at concepts.

SO,what I want is some help on how to prepare,specifically for all the subjects.
Physics:I am okay at this and am planning to start studying from HC Verma's books.Will it go fine?
Can I do all the problems behind or just a few and pick some from other books.

Chemistry :I am real bad at this.I am lost here.There is so much in inorganic and I don't know a thing.

Maths:Quite the same.I am very bad at calculus and trigonometry.I need the concepts very badly.

Here are the books I intend to use:
____HC Verma's Concpet of Physics
____Arihant physics books
____Arihant maths books with Tata McGraw Hill
____my notes and material for chem

PLease help me here and tell me how to go about.
Any comments?suggestions?thank You:)))))))
So how do I start studying?

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Yes, it is possible to get prepared for IIT-JEE in 3 months time. IIT-JEE syllabus is mainly the core contents of what is taught in 11th and 12th classes. However, if you wish to qualify you should have a very thorough knowledge of the subjects taught in the 11th and 12th grade. Mainly the mathematical or calculation part of the subjects in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free