hi,i hv taken admission in lingyas university faridabad bt it os having some affiliation problm n itz only got deemed to be university status and nw evry one is suggesting to withdraw fee from here n counsellling of mostly institues is over so i m really tensed n deppresd pllzz suggest smthing.........shld i take my fee bck frm lingyas or nt n anything other pllzzz help me ..........n suggest smthing wt shld i do knw i hv got 119000 rnk in eee n my hryana state rnk is 5000

hi,i hv taken admission in lingyas university faridabad bt it os having some affiliation problm n itz only got deemed to be university status and nw evry one is suggesting to withdraw fee from here n counsellling of mostly institues is over so i m really tensed n deppresd pllzz suggest smthing.........shld i take my fee bck frm lingyas or nt n anything other pllzzz help me ..........n suggest smthing wt shld i do knw i hv got 119000 rnk in eee n my hryana state rnk is 5000

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sony,

Lingya's university is reputed one and hving the good  placements and rest depends upon you.. I think you shud stay there and study hard.. don worry much .. lingya's is good in terms of snfrastructure and placements .. so go ahead and all the best !.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free