Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
ankit gupta Grade: 12


hey i have got rank 1,21,232 in uptu n score 62 marks in aieee ..i have 65% in 12th n having 62% in pcm so plzzz tell me where i can get colleges for ec stream


plz reply soon i will very thankful to u for this kindness .My e-mail d is

8 years ago

Answers : (1)

Pratham Ashish
17 Points

hi ankit,

i think u can't get any gud coll at dis rank n also ur pick of ec stream make it a more tougher for u........also u can't get any gud coll in aieee wid dis much my opinion, u can take a drop n prepare for d next year as one year doesnt matter much if u get into a gud coll next year ,,,,so in any case d best possible option for u is to take a drop , u can get gud coll if u work a little harder just for these 10 make ur mind in dis respect n start preparing for aieee

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details