Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
dee yy tutu Grade: 11

i got air 4167.

now what should i do??

what r the best options available ..

i can't go 2 ism dhanbad or bhu

even not intrested in new iits.

can i get old iits???

someone told me that we can change branch after 1 year.

is for that i should go for old iits??

because i was expected 2 perform far better but can't due 2 some reasons.

my parents will not allow me 2 drop..

further more worsening situation is i filled aieee omr wrong &just getting mere220.

i got 78 in pcm so can't give bits.

plz sir due reply its really urgent &important


7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Askiitian Expert Arpit-IITD
38 Points

ooofffff..  first of all I should tell u that u don't have much options. So my determined suggestion is that you drop for one year by any way convincing you parents because you can get under 1000 rank next year. Show them your options to take. If still they don't agree then u have to go in ISM Dhanbad or IT-Varanasi. They are better than newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert


7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details