Which book is the best book for BITSAT, either Arihant or Disha?? I have got both of them, so getting confused which one to rely completely on?? OR should I solve both of them because I have got 40 days & I am just preparing for BITSAT. Also, please suggest if I should read Physics NCERT textbooks or just prepare physics by solving numericals in the above mentioned books??

Which book is the best book for BITSAT, either Arihant or Disha?? I have got both of them, so getting confused which one to rely completely on?? OR should I solve both of them because I have got 40 days & I am just preparing for BITSAT. Also, please suggest if I should read Physics NCERT textbooks or just prepare physics by solving numericals in the above mentioned books??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago
In Disha Publications the errors are more as compared to Arihant one’s but for practice you can solve both. Also as only 40 days left you should practice as much questions as you can. For physics read NCERT + the concept builder HC Verma and do the practice of questions from arihant and disha.
ALL the best for exams.
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Arihant Publications books are good comparitively.
Try to solve maximum questions either from both the books(most of the questions would be common).
If you cover both the books, no need of NCERT than..
Try to solve previous year papers.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free