Sir/Madam, I am from Industrial Design Branch of NIT Rkl. Truly speaking I joined NIT because of its status and peer pressure. In NIT there was option of changing branch but now it is not available(2014 onwards). I really don’t know what to do...My teachers say that if I got hold of something than I could get success easily but I don’t know what are the future aspects of ID?

Sir/Madam,
I am from Industrial Design Branch of NIT Rkl. Truly speaking I joined NIT because of its status and peer pressure. In NIT there was option of changing branch but now it is not available(2014 onwards). I really don’t know what to do...My teachers say that if I got hold of something than I could get success easily but I don’t know what are the future aspects of ID?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Keep doing it. As the course begins you will let to know about its future aspects. Also focus on the programming skills which is required for all the engineers.
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
It will be better if you take lateral entry to other universities which probide you desired courses.Its better if you do your desired one rather than which you have intrest.the best universities which provide these facilities are
  1. BITS
  2. Lovely Professional University(Punjab).
  3. THAPAR.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free