Sir i am in class 12 right now and i am aiming for jee advance but sir i screwed up my class 11 (not strong in many of the topics ) .Sir is there any scope that i can crack that exam ,if yes what should do i mean how should i plan my study? Thank You.

Sir i am in class 12 right now and i am aiming for jee advance but sir i screwed up my class 11 (not strong in many of the topics ) .Sir is there any scope that i can crack that exam ,if yes what should do i mean how should i plan my study?

Thank You.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

You can get enrolled in one year classroom couse or any coaching eg. askiitians or if you think you can prepare it your self than you can go for our self study package

http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx?utm_source=promo_on_site&utm_medium=navigation&utm_campaign=ecom&utm_term=plain&utm_content=null

Thanks
Shivang Chaubey
25 Points
8 years ago
Sir i am already enrolled  in FIITJEE sir i just want to know is it too late or it can still be done and if yes how should i plan my studies?
  Thank you

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,
If you are already enrolled with Fiitjee than you must be know that many ppl do qualify from all those who take 1 year program. Even a fresh starter can qualify. But definately you have to work smart.
You can plan to revise 11th parallely with 12th also.

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free