is my plan good? physics-pradeep fundamental of physics(complete) hc verma-( obj.1, 2 and exercises) aakash study material complete chemstry-physical-op tondon(complete) inorganic(ncert and past 40 year ques. +aakashstudy material) organic (aakash lectures+aakash study material+last 40year paper) maths(rd sharma-12 rs aggarwal for 11 +ncert 11 and 12 aakash study material+ ast 40 yera paper) any suggestion in my plan?

is my plan good?
physics-pradeep fundamental of physics(complete)
hc verma-( obj.1, 2 and exercises)
aakash study material complete

chemstry-physical-op tondon(complete)
               inorganic(ncert and past 40 year ques. +aakashstudy material)

organic (aakash lectures+aakash study material+last 40year paper)

maths(rd sharma-12
          rs aggarwal for 11
           +ncert 11 and 12
            aakash study material+
ast 40 yera paper)

any suggestion in my plan?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Agrata Singh
208 Points
5 years ago
Dear Amsih 
Hour plan seems well enough. However I would like to add a few suggestions from my own experience 
First of all for physical chemistry you may go through pradeep publication books as I found them better than O P Tondon. 
For Organic it would be great if you could give Solomonsand Frhyle OR Morrisson and Boyd a read. These books clarify concepts to a great level, enabling you to attempt even the toughest problems of jee advanced

As for maths I would suggest Cengage over R D Sharma. RD Sharma didn't prove very helpful in the long run. As far as boards are concerned RD Sharma is good however for JEE Cengage offers a better conceptual build up

Hopefully this helps you. Wishing you best of luck
Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
5 years ago
No

All the best

but for quick revision you may revise with the help of askiitiansmaterials

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free