I have only done cbse past year paper questions,I want to crack jee main 2017 and I blng to general category,I didn`t want to take drop ,i have not practice single questions of jee mains,so please give me a proper answer to my question,details of chapter which is to be done,i have only once seen lecture of 11 and 12 of askiitian in speed as I have purchased it one month earlier,my 11is not good,

I have only done cbse past year paper questions,I want to crack jee main 2017 and I blng to general category,I didn`t want to take drop ,i have not practice single questions of jee mains,so please give me a proper answer to my question,details of chapter which is to be done,i have only once seen lecture of 11 and 12 of askiitian in speed as I have purchased it one month earlier,my 11is not good,

Grade:

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI MIHIR
I THINK NOW YOU ARE CLEAR WITH CONCEPTS SO I THINK YOU CAN DO LAST 10 YEAR PAPERS OF IIT JEE MAINS AS WELL AS ADVANCE. 
SO IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO LAST 10 YEAR PAPERS OF CBSE+ 10 YEAR PAPERS OF IIT+ NCERT EXERCISES AND NCERT EXAMPLES ONLY WITH PROPER UNDERSTANDING THEN ALSO YOU CAN JEE MAINS ATLEAST
THANKS
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR DOUBTS

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mihir 
the thing is that if your 11th portion is not clear then u can clear mains but about the rank ,i cannot guarentee, that may be decent . 
in the rest time period , u need to do the following 
1- take last 5 years paper and practice that 
2- at least give 3-4 mock test at askiitians , 
3- please dnt leave chemical bonding ,rigid body dynamics like chapter , they are most imp for jee 
4-strong organic as much as possible . 
5- dnt loose your hope , trust your preparation and proceed ahead 
u can take the last 40 days crash course by arihant book . they are benificial for cracking jee mains 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free