How to get above 90% in cbse 12 and above 160 marks in jee mains in 2 months.My concepts of 11 and 12-are clear from ask iitians video lecture but I have no t practise a single question .Iwant a proper timetable .Please help me

How to get above 90% in cbse 12 and above 160 marks in jee mains in 2 months.My concepts of 11 and 12-are clear from ask iitians video lecture but I have no t practise a single question .Iwant a proper timetable .Please help me

Grade:

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mihir 
if your concepts are crystall clear then scoring 90 percent in cbse will not be a big deal . 
you can easily get 90 percent , just balance the maths , for boards , start practicing sample paper from now , if u have not already . 
and in everyday , do at least 1 sample paper from each subject , and analyse where u went wrong . 
after that . 
and simoultaneously do the revision from ncert of that perticular concept , 
currently focus only on board and not on jee , 
and after your exam will end , the rest 1-2 week focus fully on 11th revision . 
for timetable , u need to prepare that of your own , as u knows which topic u need to spend most time and in which topic less , 
but maintain regular practice in maths and organic chemistry , else , they will make problem in board 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free