Hello Experts my question is that i want to clear JEE Mains 2016 and i am currently in XII working hard on XII but XI is weak and doing both parallely one day XI and other XII My real question is can you suggest me some important and useful tips so that i can clear jee and side by side get good percentage in cbse and please suggest me short but best books for jee mains 2016?

Hello Experts my question is that i want to clear JEE Mains 2016 and i am currently in XII working hard on XII but XI is weak and doing both parallely one day XI and other XII My real question is can you suggest me some important and useful tips so that i can clear jee and side by side get good percentage in cbse and please suggest me short but best books for jee mains 2016?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Adarsh
733 Points
8 years ago
You have to work hard for strengthening your XI topics along with preparing for Class XII board exam as well as JEE MAIN 2016. The basic thing for these exams is ncert text books along with it you can refer JEE MAIN exam point books available in the market. There are many good books for preparing JEE MAIN such as books by arihant publications, MTG publications, etc. Don’t forget to do as many as problems you can do in everday.
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
important books
  • there are many books in market u have 2 choose the books u  are comfertable with here i give u some important books
  • maths: first solve all the problems of ncert then refer and solve whole cengage. Dont use tmh or arihant coz ur aim is to crack mains 
  • chemistry:follow only necrt dont refer more books learn all the toics and solve all questions if u want solve more questions in physical the use avasthi
  • physics:  this is the subject that is frightening students from past 3 years refer cengage for theory solve all questions. for topics such as communication, semiconductors use only ncert
  • TIPS 
  1. solve all previous mains(both online and offline) and advance questions papers​. atleast 2 to3 previous advanced questions appear in mains paper
  2. take as many mock tests as possible 
  3. try to score atlest 90 in chemistry and 80 in maths that too in worest case
  4. dont prefer late nightstudies study in study chemistry in early hours
  5. if ur strong inn any subject dont become overconfident keep strenthening it
  6. dont neglect school board exams try to give ur best ur school board marks decide ur final rank
  7. DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER ANALYASIS FROM RESONANCE WEBSITE
PLEASE APPROVE 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free