Can u help in finding the best book for NTSE class 10.... or anything u can suggest for my best preparation.

Can u help in finding the best book for NTSE class 10....
or anything u can suggest for my best preparation.

Grade:10

2 Answers

mohit vashishtha
144 Points
8 years ago
Cracking the NTSE exam demands a lot of discipline, rigor, and preparation. It is one of the toughest exam to crack at high school level.
1. Tata Mcgraw Hill
A comprehensive testing material for NTSE. It covers all the topics and is like bible for NTSE.

2. R.S. Aggarwala - Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
A very good book for mental ability. Although it seems to be quite bulky but majority of the pages are devoted to solutions. 

3. Brilliant Target
An excellent package for Science and Maths at high school level. It covers the concepts in detail and depth.

4. Curriculum Books
Do not forget to read your curriculum books for Social Science, Maths and Science. 

5. Miscellaneous
Get hold of a couple of books to solve questions from the plethora of material available in market. 

Also if you are preparing from a metro, I it always good to get yourself enrolled in a good coaching institute for guidance. Not because they will spoon feed you, but because they can guide you better and on daily routine basis.

Happy Studying !
AND PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
Latika Leekha
askIITians Faculty 165 Points
8 years ago
Hello student,
Various books are available in the market for the preparation of NTSE. You have to work really hard with dedication to get through this exam. I am listing here some of the good books which generally prove fruitful for the students but do not forget your syllabus and go through your curriculum books first and once you are done with that, you can refer these books:
1. A test preparation book for NTSE by MC Graw Hill Publications is an extremely nice book and comprehensive as well as all-inclusive. Go through it thoroughly.
2. A book on reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal is also a pretty nice book and can help you prepare well for the NTSE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free