sir, i m giving iitjee2012 and im a fresher.please sir how can i do preparation within 2 months.please i want a timetable of studying for 2 months.i m referring physics=hc verma,brilliant correspondence of 2008 version chemistry=organic-op tandon,inorganic=rkgupta also brilliant correspondence of 2008 version maths=rao iit notes,brilliant correspondence of 2008 version. please sir tell me am i on the right way. can i do iit jee in 2 months with a good timetable. hoping u will understand my seriousess and give me a full proof answer to a student who is preparing for iit jee in 2months please sr dont tell me tha u cannot do iit jee in 2 months.because i have always heard a slogan"everything is possible with determination in this world"then why not iit jee

sir, i m giving iitjee2012 and im a fresher.please sir how can i do preparation within 2 months.please i want a timetable of studying for 2 months.i m referring
physics=hc verma,brilliant correspondence of 2008 version
chemistry=organic-op tandon,inorganic=rkgupta
also brilliant correspondence of 2008 version
maths=rao iit notes,brilliant correspondence of 2008 version.
please sir tell me am i on the right way.
can i do iit jee in 2 months with a good timetable.
hoping u will understand my seriousess and give me a full proof answer to a student who is preparing for iit jee in 2months
please sr dont tell me tha u cannot do iit jee in 2 months.because i have always heard a slogan"everything is possible with determination in this world"then why not iit jee

Grade:

2 Answers

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
12 years ago

Hi Aditya

Yes everything is possible if you are determined enough for that task

Just try to clear all basics, work out on your doubts and speed of solving

Take help from Askiitians because they can provide you the recordings of the classes taken by ex-iitians for 2 year coaching in DVD format

Regards

Pavan Kumar
39 Points
12 years ago

I am in the same situation so if you find a good timetable please refer to me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free