I have enrolled and become a member of askIITians @15 days back. I asked few questions to askIItians & got very satisfactory answers. I really appriciate and congratulate the owerner of this portal & all IITians who are always keen to give very good guidenace, coaching etc. as fast as possible. It is really a service to mankind and will help bulding our nation. Some of my questiones I have seen answered at 3:00 o'clock in the morning shows commitment towards the service. Please keep tempo up. Congrats once again.

I have enrolled and become a member of askIITians @15 days back. I asked few questions to askIItians & got  very satisfactory answers. I really appriciate and congratulate the owerner of this portal & all IITians who are always keen to give very good guidenace, coaching etc. as fast as possible. It is really a service to mankind and will help bulding our nation. Some of my questiones I have seen answered at 3:00 o'clock in the morning shows commitment towards the service. Please keep tempo up. Congrats once again.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY SIR
THANKS FOR THE APPRECIATION.IF YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER OR ANY OTHER KNWON RELATIVE IS PREPARING FOR IIT YOU CAN TELL HIM/HER ABOUT ASKIITIANS SERVICES WHERE HE OR SHE CAN ASK DOUBTS , CHECK STUDY MATERIAL , join test seriesAND ALSO ACCESS MANY OTHER SERVICES
THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free