**Q.1) Two capacitor made of square plates of edge ‘a’ with resistor & a battery of V volts is connected in series. Separations between plates of 1 st capacitor is ‘d 1 ’ & that of 2 nd one is ‘d 2 ’ at steady state, an electron is projected between the plates of lower capacitor from its lower plates. What minimum speed can the electron be projected that it does not collide with any plate? *Q.2) A capacitor of capacitance C is charged by q 0 .At t=0, it is connected to a battery of emf V and internal resistance r. find the charge on the capacitor at a time‘t’. (getting two answers when solving taking cases as (I) connecting (+) terminals together and (II) (+) of capacitor & (-) terminal of battery but answer key says only on answer is true for both cases)q.16 of capacitance sheet **Q.3) A parallel plate capacitor is located horizontally so that one of its plates is over its surface, the permittivity of the liquid is equal to e ,its density is s. to what height will the level of the liquid in the capacitor rise after its plates get a charge of surface density x . (Seen in physics for you from mtg publishers) ****Q.4) A current carrying wire is placed in the grooves of an insulating semicircular disc CABD of radius r. A &B are points on the disc such that current enters at point A & leaves at point B. determine the magnetic field at D( here CD is the diameter of disc also L ACB = 30 0 & L BCD= 30 0 ) { asked in REE-93 as given in my friends modules} **Q.5) A square loop of wire of edge ‘a’ carries current I . a) Find the magnetic induction B for the point on the axis of the loop at a distance x from its centre. b) Does square loop behave as dipole for points such that x >> a. If so ,what is its dipole moment? (asked in MTG PFY)

**Q.1) Two capacitor made of square plates of edge ‘a’ with resistor & a battery of V volts is connected in series. Separations between plates of 1st capacitor is ‘d1 ’ & that of 2nd one is ‘d2’ at steady state, an electron is projected between the plates of lower capacitor from its lower plates. What minimum speed can the electron be projected that it does not collide with any plate?

*Q.2) A capacitor of capacitance C is charged by q0 .At t=0, it is connected to a battery of emf V and internal resistance r. find the charge on the capacitor at a time‘t’.

(getting two answers when solving taking cases as (I) connecting (+) terminals together and (II) (+) of capacitor & (-) terminal of battery but answer key says only on answer is true for both cases)q.16 of capacitance sheet

**Q.3) A parallel plate capacitor is located horizontally so that one of its plates is over its surface, the permittivity of the liquid is equal to e ,its density is s. to what height will the level of the liquid in the capacitor rise after its plates get a charge of surface density x . (Seen in physics for you from mtg publishers)

****Q.4) A current carrying wire is placed in the grooves of an insulating semicircular disc CABD of radius r. A &B are points on the disc such that current enters at point A & leaves at point B. determine the magnetic field at D( here CD is the diameter of disc also LACB = 300 & LBCD= 300 ) { asked in REE-93 as given in my friends modules}

**Q.5) A square loop of wire of edge ‘a’ carries current I .

a)     Find the magnetic induction B for the point on the axis of the loop at a distance x from its centre.

b)     Does square loop behave as dipole for points such that x >> a. If so ,what is its dipole moment?

(asked in MTG PFY) 

Grade:12

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free