I got a seat in an IIT . Dharwad electrical engg. Should I opt for it is it a good choice to an nit. As it is a new one I am confused about it. And is electrical engineering good. Tell me Abou that

I got a seat in an IIT . Dharwad electrical engg. Should I opt for it is it a good choice to an nit. As it is a new one I am confused about it. And is electrical engineering good. Tell me Abou that

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.THE NUMBER OF JOBS IN THIS SECTOR ARE INCREASING AT A HIGH RATE.
TALKING ABOUT ISM DHANABAD ,Though the department has been established only recently, the Electrical Engineering Section at the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad has been fully functional in teaching and R&D activities for the past 35 years under the Dept. of Mining Machinery. SO YOU WILL GET A QUALITY LEVEL OF EDUCATION THERE. PLACEMENT RECORDS ARE ALSO GOOD FOR THIS IIT BUT ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD PLACEMET RECORD.
OVERALL I THINK YOU CAN GO WITH THE SAME COLLEGE WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHTS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free