hi.. NEED HELP … Actually i’m getting all the iits with mechanical branch and with CS i’m getting iit roorke, guwhati and karagpur (in zonals). i don’t have much idea about any branch , but a bit declined towards CS coz heard that it better packages and more oppurtunities !!! I’m currenty damm confused which one to opt for .. plz help and let me know what for what i should go for !!!

hi.. NEED HELP …  Actually i’m getting all the iits with mechanical branch and with CS i’m getting iit roorke, guwhati and karagpur (in zonals). i don’t have much idea about any branch , but a bit declined towards CS  coz heard that it better packages and more oppurtunities !!! I’m currenty damm confused which one to opt for .. plz help and let me know what for what i should go for !!!

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
What I can deduce from your above writings is that you have very little idea about all the branches. Moreover, you are also not very much clear about your interest in various trades. So, what I ll suggest you is to go and have a little detail of what actually is there in each branch. For this, you can refer to the links given in the websites of various IITs. Also, you can watch the videos related to the same.
Once you get the idea about the same, you ll easily be able to analyse what actually you want to do..
Hope this helps you out.
Regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free