Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of future demand. I am planning to do UG In good NIT in India and PG in US. I am also considering the option of doing UG directly in US and looking for employment in US. Which option should I go, Please advise me based on the merits of these options. you may also suggest any further option if you feel so.

Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of future demand.
I am planning to do UG In good NIT in India and PG in US. I am also considering the option of doing UG directly in US and looking for employment in US. 
Which option should I go, Please advise me based on the merits of these options.
you may also suggest any further option if you feel so.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

You can go for ECE which I personally feels has better job prospects and opportunities.

If you want to do a UG in India from NIT, than DASA is the option which helps NRI students with admissions in NITs. Check there website for further details.

Both the options, studying in India or abroad are good, its just that you have to decide where you want to go. We cant compare these options as they are very different and have different prospects, but I feel that admission in NITs is a little toughh than from any US university.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free