can anyone tell me about the branch Ocean and Naval arch. at iit kharagpur ... its scope placements, etc.....

can anyone tell me about the branch Ocean and Naval arch. at iit kharagpur ... its scope placements, etc.....

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Chandan kumar,

Ocean Engineering as a discipline encompasses the breadth of engineering sciences including design, construction, development, operation and planning of systems that operate in an oceanic and marine environment.

In Naval Architecture, all structures related to ship building, i.e., the ships, boats, submarines, Oil rigs, hover crafts, etc., are to be designed.Therefore, the main activities involved in the discipline of Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture are the preliminary design of the offshore structures, its detailed design, construction, trials, operation and maintenance, launching and dry-docking works etc.

The plcaments and opportnities are enormous if you have the zeal for it .

If you really do have your interest in Ocean and Naval Architecture then i sincerely recommend you to go for this one and IIT-Kharagpur is the best place for it .

Just go for it and I beleive that you would not regret it later on.

My Wishes for your bright future ...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free