Hi, i'm a 15 year old indian, and i want to grow up to be an inventor and an..er....something like Steve Jobs, i 'm interested in combining NANOTECHNOLOGY WITH computers ie making microprocessors and other nanotechnologically aided gadgets and so on, along with softwares.Because i dont want partners to develop my company, (i dont trust people).... so what should i study to make such gadgets. Of course B.Tech and M.Tech (Which i think of doing in IIT or Mtech in MIT, if i can earn some cash from my company after B.Tech in IIT) So what should i do to fulfil my goals, i have already started learning languages so i can learn the difficult electronics later in life, So in order to develop highly efficient integrated circuits (with perhaps Nanotech) do i need to study electronics, or computer science or nano tech in Btech ?And which field to take in M.Tech?? and can i do btech in electronics and mtech in nanotech? Please help me

Hi,
i'm a 15 year old indian, and i want to grow up to be an inventor and an..er....something like Steve Jobs,
i 'm interested in combining NANOTECHNOLOGY WITH computers ie making microprocessors and other nanotechnologically aided gadgets and so on, along with softwares.Because i dont want partners to develop my company, (i dont trust people).... so what should i study to make such gadgets.

Of course B.Tech and M.Tech (Which i think of doing in IIT or Mtech in MIT, if i can earn some cash from my company after B.Tech in IIT)

So what should i do to fulfil my goals, i have already started learning languages so i can learn the difficult electronics later in life,

So in order to develop highly efficient integrated circuits (with perhaps Nanotech) do i need to study electronics, or computer science or nano tech in Btech ?And which field to take in M.Tech??
and can i do btech in electronics and mtech in nanotech?

Please help me

Grade:10

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Aditya Verma,

Doing B.Tech in Electronics and M.Tech in Nanotechnology is surely a very good option but I want you to be creative even when you are doing B.Tech & try learning a lot on your own because you said that you do not trust people so learn on your own a  lot of things & try doing things different .

Try looking at things the unconventional way & not the usual way ...

Never let that fire subside inside you ....you can be that man that you want to be in future & today is the day to begin if you wanna be the man you always dreamt you wanted to be .

"No Pain,No Gain" so work hard & do things your own way because success always favours the brave . Never be afraid to take risks because nothing in this world can be easily got .

Think of the people who have their trust in you & who believe in you ..."Yes,you can !!!"

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free