Sir I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Sir
I have prepared for AIPMT 2015 Examination from NCERT textbooks only.Is it enough to crack the AIPMT examination?

Grade:

2 Answers

Jeeva Keshav
22 Points
9 years ago
Hi Ayushi,
This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts (from NCERT book).

Let me give u a very simple example:
The book may give the desc. of Square and Rectangle. But it is u who have to understand that square is also a rectangle with equal sides.
U get such thought when u work out some higher order thought provoking questions.

So, it is better to attempt as many mock tests as u can to check whether u can answer the questions of all the concepts u have read.

ALL THE BEST!
Jeeva Keshav
22 Points
9 years ago
Hi Ayushi,
This preparation is enough but u do not know how the questions will be asked in the objective exam. You will be asked to answer the questions based on the reasoning of the facts (from NCERT book).

Let me give u a very simple example:
The book may give the desc. of Square and Rectangle. But it is u who have to understand that square is also a rectangle with equal sides.
U get such thought when u work out some higher order thought provoking questions.

So, it is better to attempt as many mock tests as u can to check whether u can answer the questions of all the concepts u have read.

ALL THE BEST!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free