WHAT MODE SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR JEE MAINS EXAMINATION

WHAT MODE SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR JEE MAINS EXAMINATION

Grade:12

3 Answers

sahil
142 Points
6 years ago
See you can chosse any of the two mode offline or online .I dont know about you so i am writing the mode and then the type of person for which it is suitable.You can choose according to thatOfline-in this mode if you mark any answer wrong you cant change it .It happens usually before online so if you wanna know about the type of question you can go for online as you can (3 to 10 days) early see the type of question in online.It has a very good thing that you can turn the pages and see all questionOnline: In this once you marks ans you can also change and remaining time is also shown in pc`s (it may be beneficial as it bring awareness or may not as it may make you temper).In this you dont have sheets in your hand that you can turn and see.At last dont forget online happens after offline so it give more 4-5 days to revise and give idea of question as the difficulty level of both offline and online are same.
praveen kumar
144 Points
6 years ago
there are two modes of writing jee 1.online 2.offline. it is better to take online because it is not neccesary to darken the circles for every questuion in an O.M.R. sheet by this we can save time and next apllication fee is less for online exam than offline.thank you.
Rohit Sharma
63 Points
6 years ago
You can chose any of them but the advanteages of the online mode is more;
Advantages of online mode-
1-You can change your answers unlike in the offline mode.
2-You get a week or 10 days more time to prepare as the paper of online mode takes place after the offline mode.
3-You can get an idea of the paper by solving the offline paper and can prepare accordingly.
4-Your time of filling the om sheet will be saved and you ay solve more questions.
So i would suggest to opy for online mode.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free