i was born in arunachal pradesh i am a 12 pass student i passed class 12 from isc board from west bengal i have filled jee form with state as west bengal results are declared now i have rank of 155454 and 12 board marks 70.5% and i am eligible for arunachal nit if i have there home state board marks in northeast is 45% so iam eligible can i now change my state code of eligibility i am general category

i was born in arunachal pradesh i am a 12 pass student i passed  class 12 from isc board from west bengal i have filled jee form with state as west bengal results are declared now i have rank of 155454 and 12 board marks 70.5% and i am eligible for arunachal nit if i have there home state board marks in northeast is 45% so iam eligible can i now change my state code of eligibility i am general category

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, as per your question you want to change the state code but then you have also, specified that you need to have their (Arunachal) state board exam, now ISC is not a state board so I doubt that even if you are allowed to change the state code it is going to help you in any way. Better would be to go with the flow and see to it what you get with what you ahve filled in the form. Check the link below to know what will you get
In case you fail to get a college of your choice don’t get disheartened. Look for some good private universities. These days, private universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal etc are at par with govt.ones and offer better facilities than govt.ones. They have good infrastructure, wonderful placements and some even offer good scholarships to students.
Check their websites for more details.
Best wishes.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free