My Jee-Main exam is on 23rd April,2013. I am trying to cover all topics or chapters in physics and maths..but i am just scared to read chemistry..especially organic..because..i just know little..not even basics i think! So how should I go about for my preparation..in these 20 odd days! please help!!!!

My Jee-Main exam is on 23rd April,2013.
I am trying to cover all topics or chapters in physics and maths..but i am just scared to read chemistry..especially organic..because..i just know little..not even basics i think! So how should I go about for my preparation..in these 20 odd days! please help!!!!

Grade:12th Pass

5 Answers

Akash Kumar Dutta
98 Points
11 years ago

Dear Dinesh,

as per to me the last 2 months of preparation does not include clearing your doubts.
it includes strenthening your strong points.
i would suggest you not to give time in organic part.
give more focus on your strong points and mould your self as if you will be able to solve any problem in your strong areas.
i am sure you will do well!
keep doing hardwork.

Regards.

harsh vardhan
19 Points
11 years ago

Okay, you should concentrate on topics like:
Isomerism(IMP)
Electronic Effects
Electrofilic and Nucleophilic Reactions
Reagents
Carbocations(Reations and Everything)[IMP]
Acidity of Organic Compounds
And ofcourse Benzene & Benzyne.....

Good Luck for ur Exams...... Read important preparation methods if you get time...... 

Dilip chouhan
31 Points
11 years ago

Hi,Dinesh reddy

In organic chemistry, very most basic topics;

iupac name system, alkane,alkene,alkayne reaction And 12th chemis. all reaction.

organic che. is vey simple if you learn consitret.

Your exams are Near so you learn all reaction in org. che. .

Dinesh Reddy
18 Points
11 years ago
hello.
pvn s
37 Points
11 years ago

Atleast, study the NCERT organic part (i suggest u to look at old edition like early 2000''s), and solve previous years quests.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free