dear sir could u pls tell me how many seats are available ion general cat. for nits and also iits also is joining a nit a better option than BITS-pilani

dear sir could u pls tell me how many seats are available ion general cat. for nits and also iits

also is joining a nit a better option than BITS-pilani

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Rishabh,

There are a total of 20 NIT's and total seats in all the NIT's in open category is around 7,000 in engineering stream. There are other streams like architechture, MSc.
And also there are other institutions where you can get admission through AIEEE. As you have asked just for NIT's i'm not elaborating on that.

There are total of around 6,000 seats in all IIT's for open category.

As for your last question, BITs pilani in the recent time has gained lot of reputation even compared to NIT's, even so some of the NIT's like NIT warangal, suratkal and trichi are upto those standards. The other NIT's are not much better option as compared to BITs

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Rishabh !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free