Hi, I scored 125 marks in AIEEE 2011. Is it possible to get into any NIt for any any branch. If not what could be right college after NIT.

Hi,
I scored 125 marks in AIEEE 2011. Is it possible to get into any NIt for any any branch. If not what could be right college after NIT.

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

Vijyes
36 Points
12 years ago

no. u wont get nit unless u are of reserved catagory

Surendra Dattatrey
14 Points
12 years ago

No i am from general category and from Rajasthan. If i didnt get any NIT then what are others options (interms of good colleges) for me.

Vijyes
36 Points
12 years ago
by good colleges, i assume that u want colleges with all india rank rank less than 100. i am afraid u wont get any such colleges in rajasthan for aieee rank. u should try to write and perform well in other competitive exams. may be bits pilani, which is in rajasthan... etc. secondly u have to remember that andhra pradesh and rajasthan are the two states in india where the people are extremely competitive (in academic matters, especially after 12th) due to large number of coaching INSTITUTIONS. so if u are writing any exams of state leve like cet etc, u will have to put extra efforts for the same percentile rank than what was required if u were in kerala, karnataka, where competition is extremely low. anyways, BEST OF LUCK.
Surendra Dattatrey
14 Points
12 years ago

I am not asking you any lecture..I was just asking about the good college under the AIEEE. Like you i am also passed out from very reputed college of India....As i am not aware about the process now. thats why asking the same. and its public site so asked the question. i was not sure that this is lecture point...Thanks for this rubbish help...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free