Question 5: Tick the correct answer: (a) In cockroaches, air enters the body through (i) lungs ii. gills (iii) spiracles (iv) skin (b) During heavy exercise, we get cramps in the legs due to the accumulation of (i) carbon dioxide ii. lactic acid iii. alcohol (iv) water (c) Normal range of breathing rate per minute in an average adult person at rest is (i) 9-12 (ii) 15-18 (iii) 21-24 (iv) 30-33 (d) During exhalation, the ribs (i) move outwards (ii) move downwards (iii) move upwards (iv) do not move at all

Question 5: Tick the correct answer:
(a) In cockroaches, air enters the body through
(i) lungs
ii. gills
(iii) spiracles
(iv) skin
(b) During heavy exercise, we get cramps in the legs due to the accumulation of
(i) carbon dioxide
ii. lactic acid
iii. alcohol
(iv) water
(c) Normal range of breathing rate per minute in an average adult person at rest is
(i) 9-12
(ii) 15-18
(iii) 21-24
(iv) 30-33
(d) During exhalation, the ribs
(i) move outwards
(ii) move downwards
(iii) move upwards
(iv) do not move at all

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
2 years ago
Answer:(a) In cockroaches, air enters the body through (i) lungs ii. gills (iii) spiracles √ (iv) skin (b) During heavy exercise, we get cramps in the legs due to the accumulation of (i) carbon dioxide ii. lactic acid √ ii. alcohol (iv) water (c) Normal range of breathing rate per minute in an average adult person at rest is (i) 9-12 (ii) 15-18 √ (iii) 21-24 (iv) 30-33 (d) During exhalation, the ribs (i) move outwards (ii) move downwards √ (iii) move upwards (iv) do not move at all

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free