DEAR SIR, My son is studiiying 7 th standard in Tamilnadu state board sylabus. what can i do to for his KVPY EXAMINATIONS? and what is the use of it? Please give your valuable replay to me. My cell no is : 9488057226 with regards SRIRAM

DEAR SIR,
My son is studiiying 7th standard in Tamilnadu state board sylabus. what can i do to for his KVPY EXAMINATIONS? and what is the use of it?
Please give your valuable replay to me.
My cell no is : 9488057226
with regards
  1. SRIRAM

Grade:7

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
The aim of the program is to identify and encourage talented and motivated students to pursue career in research.Generous fellowship and contingency grant are provided to the selected KVPY Fellows up to the pre Ph.D. level or 5 years whichever is earlier. In addition, summer camps for the KVPY Fellows are organized in prestigious research and educational institutions in the country.

This program aims to assist the students to realize their potential and to ensure that the best scientific talent is groomed for research and development in the country
The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India
Students enrolled in XI andXIIStandard (Science Subjects) and1st year of undergraduate programinBasic Sciences

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free