what is the best reference book in science for class 10 cbse where more HOTS questions are included ?

what is the best reference book in science for class 10 cbse where more HOTS questions are included ?

Grade:10

22 Answers

BIRADHER SHREYA
38 Points
10 years ago
xam idea is the best reference book in science for class 10 cbse.It consists of two parts Summative assesment 1&2
himanshu didwaniya
16 Points
10 years ago
go for S.chand
Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
Xam idea is a stupid book. It is better you read ncert. The best book is indeed mtg foundation course physics,chemistry and biology. The theory is explained in very easy language and there are many questions for preparation. This book will help you in theory as well as in questions. It also has some added chapters so if you got time, you could refer them. All the 3 parts will cost you around rs.850 but you will see the difference. If you want a cheap book buy tmh target cbse science whose price is Rs.350. This book is completely for boards and you will get full marks if you read this book thoroughly. Please approve my answer by clicking approved if you liked it.
bhumi khokhani
23 Points
9 years ago
trust me these are best reference books..
dinesh publication for science
evegren books for english & social science
rd sharma for mathematics
sweta
13 Points
8 years ago
i prefer dinesh simplified science phy.,chem.,&bio. for science, rd sharma for maths and arihant all in one for other subjects.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon
217 Points
8 years ago
I used Together With (Science and Math) and XamIdea (Science and Math) when I was in 10th.. Both these books have brilliant questions and most questions are given comprehensible solutions as well... I used these and I got A1 in every single exam of 10th.. So I guess these books are good enough ;)
Sahil
11 Points
8 years ago
I have just given my class 12th exams and I should score around 90%. This is because I have been using Oswaal Question Banks with the course and Oswaal Sample Question Papers to revise. I have been using them since class 9th, I got a CGPA of 9.5 in 9th and 10th. and 85% in my Preboards. I strongly suggest these to everyone. 
Harry M Allen
11 Points
7 years ago
For Social Kundra Bava
For Bio Foundation of Science cost 70
Physics H C Verma or Pradeep
Chemistry Pradeep
Maths R D Sharma & NCERT Exampller
Check american-writers.org for more info...
Mudit
67 Points
7 years ago
I would recommend the books published by Pardeep’s Publications. They explain each topic and contain lots of questions.For HOTSquestions try Evergreen Sample Papers.
Ajay Choudhury
36 Points
7 years ago
If you want better preparation of HOTS and solve a lot
Chirag Maini
28 Points
7 years ago
1st read the ncert thoroughly and then go for all in one or full marks . this heped u a lot . guaranteed
shivansh yadav
37 Points
7 years ago
It depends on your flexibility. If you an average are good in self study then you can go for Xam ideas but if you are a weak student and want everything spoonfeeded to you then go for S.chand. If you are very extra ordinary then you should buy Srijan or Arihant as it helps to build foundation for higher studies too.

Hope this will help you
sunit dutta
13 Points
7 years ago
I have all the books mentioned above but what I think is that mtg publication books for science are the best because they are written in easy language and are elaborated very nicely and xam ideas sample papers are good so we can practice before the exams and you can get good marks.
Prateek banik
19 Points
7 years ago
First of all read the NCERT book for 3-4 times, then use s.chand..,....................................
kalpit rathi
13 Points
7 years ago
It depends on your flexibility. If you an average are good in self study then you can go for Xam ideas but if you are a weak student and want everything spoonfeeded to you then go for S.chand. If you are very extra ordinary then you should buy Srijan or Arihant as it helps to build foundation for higher studies too.

Hope this will help you
kriti
13 Points
7 years ago
S.Chand..I do refer that & to be honest I think this is the greatest book for hots and contains all the basic requirements which are needed for a 10 std guy...Go for it buddie..😃
Mihir
13 Points
6 years ago
First read your answer thoroughly. If you know each and every thing then go to other reference books. In science I prefer Lakhmir singh. In mathematics I prefer R.D sharma and R.SOUTH aggraval
IHate Ppts
101 Points
6 years ago
Let me tell you something. Go for S. Chand. Do all the questions which are given between chapters and at the end of it. If you are perfect in that, attempt the sample question papers given at the end. This is how you get 10 CGPA. Believe it or not, speaking from experience.
Swasthik
13 Points
6 years ago
I Love all in one for cbse it helped me in sa 1 to score 76 out of 80 in scince and maths 78 out of 80 its very very helpfulI tried other boks like oswaal,together with,golden guide...etc these books are use less
Nimra
11 Points
6 years ago
I think friends,you all make your own notes.Take help from Pradeep and Dinesh.Then prepare your own notes.And what really matters is how much effort you put on your own. Hope helped.
ABIHA
19 Points
6 years ago
hello,
i will suggest MTG for science and rdsharma and arihant exemplar for maths.These are very good books and will help u in reading NCERT

Kruthik
119 Points
6 years ago
First go through NCERT thoroughly, then you can solve Pearson foundation course for standard 10th. It has pretty good type of questions and theory, too.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free