Hello,I am a student of class 12 in a IITJEEE coaching centre. When the pansdemic started we had switched to online classes, but this let to me getting extremely distracted and playing games while in middle of class.This led to me not listening to anything for the first year,and half of second year. I have realized late now that i should start focussing,but i am simply unable to catchup Is there certain books or sites that i can use to help speed up preparation? I am currently in 12 th but have the knowledge of a 10 th grader since i did not listen in a whole year.

Hello,I am a student of class 12 in a IITJEEE coaching centre.
When the pansdemic started we had switched to online classes, but this let to me getting extremely distracted and playing games while in middle of class.This led to me not listening to anything for the first year,and half of second year.
I have realized late now that i should start focussing,but i am simply unable to catchup
Is there certain books or sites that i can use to help speed up preparation?
I am currently in 12th but have the knowledge of a 10th grader since i did not listen in a whole year.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Yogendra Kumar
askIITians Faculty 117 Points
2 years ago
Hi

Thanks for writing to us, enroll for a crash course program, utilize the time remaining, give your best.
Reach out to our academic counsellors you will definitely get some help.

All the best!

Thanks and Regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free